Thursday, May 14, 2009

human stories


I have taken a new roll on photojournalism. Due, to the fact that photojournalists and journalist are getting laid off everywhere and stories not being told, I have decided that I will focus my time and energy on human impact stories. I will focus full time on getting stories out to the public. For these stories and issues to be told it takes support and funding from you. Time, food, transportation, accommodations and equipment cost time and money.

I will try to put at least two stories a week. Things sometimes go wrong, like they usually go. If the investigation or the story is not complete and only one shows up.....your ad will still show on that story. In the next few days, I will put the sizes of the advertising spots. These spots will go inside the story, so the viewer will see them directly. Your donation and sponsorship in a spot is not just simple advertising, but, also a contributor for each story.















No comments: