Sunday, May 17, 2009

July 1, 2009.....This will be when we will go live..

I want to thank our first contributor "Rabboni Mechanical" for making a contribution possible. If you are in need of any kind of heating or air conditioning, now, that summer is coming, I suggest to give them a call. Rabboni Mechanical replaced our
50 year old heater and their work was clean and very professional. (cont. after ad)



I have had emails and calls asking for the lenghts of the ads who will see them. First, the goal of this site is to help others. Secondly, the site will go everywhere.....if it's possible, all over the world. I will give you an example who will see your ad "If you have a Mexican Restaurant and someone from New York is traveling to San Francisco or the East Bay, either as business or personal trip......and they have visited the site.....they will have an idea where to go."
Also on my regular blogs.....you will get my recommedation to your business.
Please email raaphoto@ymail.com for a pricing list.
We will go live on Monday, July 1, 2009. I will also add a personal Disclaimer regarding ads on this website. I will not endorse or be part of advertisements that reflect in a negative way, why this site exists.
I will also write on my daily blogs to keep you posted on the story that I am working on. And, once again, if I use any kind of service from a contributor on this site during the week....that's another free, worth of mouth promotion for you.

No comments: