Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CANON 5D.......Roberto's Fine Art Prints




http://www.dpreview.com/news/0809/08091705canon_5dmarkII.asp


Now this is what I really want for christmas....Canon 5d Mark II...with 25,600 iso!!....HD video...and 21 megapixel for less than $3000. So, far nobody knows how good the images will be at 25,600...But, I'm pretty sure at 3200 will look nice. San Francisco Calumet started taking orders, but, they say probably the first shipment of arrival will not be until the end of october.

This is a great camera... And I'm pretty it will produce great images.

After meditating on Roberto's "dandelion" shot. I figured I should open a gallery on my site for his photos for customers to buy. It also occurred to me that what ever he sells, half will go to his current education and equipment (his currently homeschool) and the other half will be saved for college. Is not such a bad idea start saving now, with his own talent.

No comments: